24/7 Support number +2126 98 84 53 06

Make a Booking and Payment In Private Morocco Tours

Browse our Private Morocco Tours. once you have found your dream itinerary please contact us via Email or Whatsapp . so that we can provide you with a free quote and more details about your selected tour. Once you are ready to secure and complete your reservation. we will need a deposit payment of 30% of the total amount. Deposit payment can be paid via Paypal, as soon as we have received your deposit, we will send you a final confirmation and start completing your reservation with hotels, tours and guides. Concerning the remaining balance which is 70% please pay it in cash to the driver upon arrival to Morocco.

Cancellation Policy

Cancellation by Customers

In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:

-Cancellation 30 days prior to start date: 100% of the deposit will be refunded
-cancellation 29 – 11 days prior to start date: 50% of the deposit will be refunded
-cancellation 10 – 0 days prior to start date or no show: no refund

Cancellation by US

Fes Day Tours reserves the right to cancel a booked trip prior to or during. the course of the service if extraordinary circumstances arise that cannot be avoided or eliminated (war, riots, strike, terrorist actions, sanitary disorders, natural disaster, political instability, unfavorable weather conditions and the like). In case we cancel your trip, you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate departure date or alternatively receive a full refund.

Privacy policy

Fes Day Tours respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our website.

Fes Day Tours will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. we will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available